miercuri, 27 aprilie 2011

Sad but true. Must understand.

My godfather died. And he was perfectly healthy. And yeah, I cried a lot. And yeah, it hurts like hell. I'm not goin' to see him in the coffin; I just wanna remember his face when he was alive. Uhm, doesn't matter. The only thing I know... I've learnt now.. it's just, destiny doesn't give a fuck. My godfather was hardly hit by a machine.. it's hard to explain. The certain thing is that his heart and his lungs gave up. It's hard to understand. I know the news since this morning and I still can't figure it out.. I can't fuckin' understand. Anyway, I just wanted to say that hell yeah, destiny doesn't care about you; it's just death comes when you don't fuckin' think at this. Dear godfather, I loved you, I still do and I always will. I'll keep you close to my heart, even there. ♥

5 comentarii: